Oh my goodness gracious, I don’t even know where to start. I guess it’s best to start with the big things and work our way smaller
- Sitting in a church pew next to 88 year old Aunt Mabel while she told me about Boston Terrier who once gave her mouth to mouth
- Going to Papaw Buddy and Mamaw Shirleys house, where he loaded my plate with smoked sausage and she played hymns on the piano.
- Playing with the worlds cutest three year old who hugged me goodbye with her legs instead of her arms
- The thought that I have identified myself as a student for the past 19 years, but not ever again
- homemade peach cobbler
- A visit to Marshall Tx to see SARAH where all we did was talk for two days straight.
- finally getting to read books I want (even if they end terribly, and I should have listened to all the “don’t read the last two Hunger Games books” warnings.”)
- Making art
- A lot of prayer
- Improv girls night with Jerry McGuire and Nestle turtle cookies
- An effort to quit popping my knuckles
The days to follow:
- A going away party tomorrow night
- My birthday! For which mom is coming into town!!!!!
- My family here on Friday for a huge dinner which I am so so so excited about
- Graduation. Gulp. That one still hasn’t hit me
- Moving out, saying bye to Kelsea. Now that one REALLY hasn’t hit me