- Shut the fridge twice. It sneaks back open the first time.
- There is absolutely no way to make the balcony lock other than the metal stick that wedges between it and the wall.
- If you want to be able to access book case, close closet door.
- Air conditioner makes the sliding door blinds do a constant tap tap tap. No one is trying to kill you.
- Oven top spits out about twice the heat you select, and no one likes burnt spaghettios.
- Remember that just because you can afford beer doesn’t mean you can forget I buy water…
But all the small things that I have to deal with are exactly that. Things for me, and me alone, to handle, because it’s mine. So as I sit in my kitchen/living room, listening to the prince of Egypt soundtrack and cooking beef stew till Andrew comes over for dinner, life is good. Very very good.