Today’s Daily Prompt is from a show I hate to love, and oh how I love it. I really liked this prompt because it gave a insight into fellow blogger’s little quirks.
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? (The questions are listed after the jump)
Photographers, artists, poets: show us FAVORITE.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
The p word in reference to lady parts. I think it’s so vulgar.
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Seeing candid moments of humanity at its best. Or conversations over coffee 🙂
4. What turns you off?
The moral decay of the country
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Shit, when said pointedly.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Andy’s gut busting laugh
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Doors slamming when you’re trying to sleep
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Children’s book illustrator
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Whoever has to inform soldier’s loved ones that they’ve passed.
10. What would you like to hear God say to you when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
See kiddo, it was all worth it.